Columbia River Association of Motorcyclists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all !!

2 posters

Go down

Hello to all !! Empty Hello to all !!

Post  olddog1946 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm

My name is Richard (Rick) Hathaway, I live in Moses Lake, Wa and I am 65 yrs old and ride as often as possible. I currently own two bikes:
a 2001 Honda Valkyire (1520 cc, Flat 6) standard with approximately 44000 miles on it. Purchased it a year ago November with 24K, so I've been riding it, lol. I also have recently purchased a 2002 BMW K1200LTE, with 96000 miles on it. It is currently in Richland, waiting for me to pick up and bring her home. This bike needs a new clutch installed, I have all the parts on order for the job and have line up the use of a lift table to do it. Would be nice to have someone familiar with that job around to help out with advice if I need it..
olddog1946
olddog1946

Back to top Go down

Hello to all !! Empty Re: Hello to all !!

Post  Bossman Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Welcome to the forum olddog, you are officially the second registered member to join. keep us updated on the progress of your beemer. hope to see you at some meets soon.
Bossman
Bossman
Admin

https://cram.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello to all !! Empty Got the beemer home (next door anyway)

Post  olddog1946 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

Rode the Beemer back fromRichland last Monday. A totally different bike than the Valkyrie, really, really, really top heavy, servo assisted anti lock brakes that will stop you in a heartbeat. Took the back roads home with the cruise set at 60 and the tunes cranked up. Bike ran good, never felt like I was going over 40mph, even in the curves. Clutch is definitely slipping. My parts have arrived and as soon as I get the borrowed lift I'll be getting at it.
olddog1946
olddog1946

Back to top Go down

Hello to all !! Empty Re: Hello to all !!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum