Columbia River Association of Motorcyclists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy from Umatilla

2 posters

Go down

Howdy from Umatilla Empty Howdy from Umatilla

Post  SkipNChurch Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 am

Kevin on this end. Fix, repair for the most part collectible and ridable upright twins, under the 1k/cc range. Lots of fun, easy on a new riders budget, easy for a newbie to buy and learn to fix.

My particular passion is to encourage young riders to get up on two wheels AND find time to wrench on their own scooters. We as older/established rider have done a whizz poor job of encouraging and passing on skills to those who will inherit our places in the traffic, roads and twisties.

Old guns, Big and little canines, old iron and aluminum. If if flies, floats, shoots or takes a dump in my back yard, Ive had multiples of many sorts.

Member of the local Retro Riders Group, decent group of folks with a passion for scooters pre-82 of any type or brand. Eclectic indeed, great bunch.

Pleased to see local scooter pilots getting together.

regards and stay upright!

kevinL

SkipNChurch

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Umatilla Empty Re: Howdy from Umatilla

Post  Bossman Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 am

Welcome to the forum kevin. If you hear or know of any bike shows our events down your way be sure to let us know, I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind a little scoot across the river.
Bossman
Bossman
Admin

https://cram.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SkipNChurch Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:18 am

Bossman wrote:Welcome to the forum kevin. If you hear or know of any bike shows our events down your way be sure to let us know, I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind a little scoot across the river.

Bossman,

Pleased to do so. I have privilege to hang around Dave Lemke's Roadhouse Restoration in Hermiston. Every year there are poker Runs, shows and assorted scoots and meets posted there I get made aware of. Be pleased to post those as they are made known to me.

Oh yes, found web page via Craig's listing. Sooo, something other than hooker's ads and cheap Nigerian scams DO work there.. Wink

kl

SkipNChurch

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Umatilla Empty Returning afer a looooooong stretch.

Post  SkipNChurch Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Fellow Scooter Drivers,

Back after a LooOOOooNNNg time away.

Kidney work in '11, a few other bumps in life and wallet. Then just a month and a half ago lost right leg below the knee. Waiting patiently now for the fitting and working of the new peg-leg. Get that working, time to get up and riding and wrenching.

kevinL

SkipNChurch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down