Columbia River Association of Motorcyclists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eldorado is here

4 posters

Go down

Eldorado is here Empty Eldorado is here

Post  Eldorado Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 am

Hey guys! Just found this forum on craigslist. I think its an excellent idea and it looks like were getting a few members out the gate. I have lived here for 2 years and don't have anyone to ride with in the tricities so I need some sort of club so me and the lady can meet some riding partners. I am 32 years old I ride a 2012 road glide ultra.I appreciate all motorcycles. I am looking at buying some old bikes to add to the collection. I mostly ride long distance. The fun for me is when you go out for a week or two and get lost on roads youve never been on staying at wierd towns and such. I love the randomness and adventure and the ride at the same time. If you come riding with me I like to have a beer or two along the way so if that offends you we might have problems....Now lets get this going and have a poker run or sumthin.

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Eldorado is here Empty Re: Eldorado is here

Post  Bossman Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 am

Welcome to the forum eldorado. Post up a pic of your bike in the harley section and tell us about it. When we get more members I hope to do some meet and greets then some rides, til then spread the word.
Bossman
Bossman
Admin

https://cram.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldorado Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 pm

It told me i have to be a member for 7 days before i can post pictures, can you change that?

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post  Bossman Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Hmm, others have posted their pics up so I dont know about the seven days thing.
Bossman
Bossman
Admin

https://cram.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eldorado is here Empty Welcome

Post  Bob Bevel (Ya Ya) Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

I to like to ride in a randem way and found some vary specal places. As for drinking a beer or two on the way, I think on a real hot long ride a real cold beer hits the spot. Getting in on the ground floor of the new forum I can watch how it grows. I would love to go to a meet and greet. hope one will be held soon.
To Bossman I would like to see a patch made up and offered for sale so I could put it on my vest.

Bob Bevel (Ya Ya)

Back to top Go down

Post  RAD Dog Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 pm

I know what you mean about posting pics. I clicked on the host an image link and the next day the pics I tried to host were on serving.com, I received an email saying I was a member and here is this is my log in and pass word. I was able to post the link from serving.com on the image button and got it to show. I am having trouble getting my signature to post. I have enabled it but it doesnt' show.

Good luck and welcome, I am also excited about this. I have a couple guys I ride with but they like order and planning. I am hoping to make some runs, pack a tent and just go and see where I end up.

The first time I tried to post this message it said I could not post a link for 7 days so I had to get rid of the link

Shaun
RAD Dog
RAD Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum