Columbia River Association of Motorcyclists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miller Motorcycle

Go down

Miller Motorcycle Empty Miller Motorcycle

Post  millermotorcycle Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

I'm Nathan Miller, owner of Miller Motorcycle Parts. I recently started millermcparts.com and would like to introduce myself and my business. I'm working towards remodeling my shop into a hobby shop for riders who don't have the place to work on their bikes at home or don't have the tools. I'm planning to hold bbqs, bike washes & other events to make my space a place for all riders. I'm into cafe racers, bobbers, street fighters and choppers. I'm not an expert, but I can fix almost anything if given the time. I want to be an involved member of the riding community and not just another business who wants to take your hard-earned money. I live in West Richland and have a 1500sf shop. I'm currently hanging insulation, drywall, peg boards and shelves. I have plans to get a bike lift and tire changer/balancer in the near future. I'm currently layed off, so it's a slow and steady process to remodel. I'm not asking for help, but it's welcome if the community is interested in this kind of work space. I would also like to get some input and comments on the website I created. I'm starting out small and I'm very interested in getting involved with Hogs-n-Dogs, swap meets & bike runs.

millermotorcycle

Back to top Go down